Has it been six years? Wow. Instead of looking back like I always do, reminiscing on the past and what I've learned, I’m going to do something totally different and look forward...plus keep it really really simple. Can you tell I'm tired? Six years feels like sixty, people. Anyway, here's six things I am pretty excited about doing in this sixth year of Stand-Up Librarian.
1) As of last week, I am back at the library cataloging thousands of DVDs.
2) I'm selling some new products at my Etsy shop thanks to a new sewing machine!
3) Later this month, I’ll be covering ALA Orlando 2016 as a freelance writer for American Libraries magazine.
4) In July, I will be doing some shows.
5) Finishing up edits on my manuscript so I can get this thing published before I am sixty.
6) And well, I’ve got a couple of other things in the works that I hope to share soon.
Thanks to all the people that continue to lift me up and remind me that I am not done yet.