Sunday, December 9, 2012

Order Stand-Up Librarian Designs This Holiday Season!

StandUpLibrarianDesigns.com
This holiday season, don't forget to order the librarian or book lover in your life one of my literary fashions!  Items include wristlet purses, fanny packs, cosmetic bags, Christmas stockings, scarves and headbands - all in literary prints - because if there is one thing smarter than reading a book, it is wearing it!  Please visit StandUpLibrarianDesigns.com for more information (and custom orders), or go directly to my Etsy Shop for items ready to ship.  Each item comes with a free bookmark!

For a limited time, I am also selling my signature bow headband that I wear on stage.  I've had so many compliments on it (not to mention, requests to sell it) that I will try to meet the demand and produce a few of them for my special patrons who want one.

Be literary fabulous this holiday season - READ!

Posing with my book cart before a show.
Antique Books Bow Headband - $25
Available for a limited time only!