Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy One Year Anniversary StandUpLibrarian.com!

So today is the one year anniversary of me creating this blog.  Wow, has it been a year already?  Jeez, who knew?  I DID.  It was a very looooong year, people.  So to celebrate, I decided to hire myself. Yep, that's right, I have a job.  Meredith is working for Meredith.  Sure, I will certainly still explore other offers when the boss isn't looking but please don't tell her.  I really need this job.  Anyway, here's the first video with Meredith and Meredith discussing the new Head Librarian position with StandUpLibrarian.com.  ***A big shout out to my followers who continue to support me after this year of confusion and frustration...
-MM



Although inspired in part by true incidents, the following video is fictional and does not depict any actual person or event, even though the actresses look a lot like Meredith Myers and say they are numerous times.  In reality, Meredith Myers is the ultimate professional and takes her job as a librarian very seriously, so any future employers should not let this video affect their decision to hire her.  The only thing she is guilty of is having a sense of humor during tough economic times.  And y
es, parts of this disclaimer was pulled from the “Law & Order” TV show.