Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Back to Florida with Author Tim Dorsey!


After spending most of January wrapping up my five years in Los Angeles and relocating back to my native Florida, it seems only fitting that my first video interview of 2012 should be with Florida author Tim Dorsey at the Gulf Beaches Public Library.  It was there in 2005 that I met Library Director Maggie Cinnella and decided to become a librarian.  I cannot thank Maggie and Tim enough for welcoming me back with such kindness and humor, reminding me that you can always come home again…and usually with a ton of crazy stories about the journey.  Dorsey’s Serge Storms character seems mild compared to some of the people I have met over the years!  Enjoy the video…especially the beach walk with me! 

 
For more information on Author Tim Dorsey, please visit:

For more information about events at the Gulf Beaches Public Library, please visit: