Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Everything in this picture I made myself!
(Well, not the chair...me with a saw is not a good idea.)
What a wonderful holiday season I am having!  Making gifts, baking cookies, EATING.  I am just so grateful to have had the most wonderful year thanks to all of you coming to my shows, purchasing my literary designs, and reading this blog.  Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.  I hope you have a wonderful holiday season filled with love, laughter, food, and a good book that you can dance to!  

As I am hosting Christmas Eve dinner for my family, I have to run but here's another look at my "I Ran After the Gingerbread Man" holiday video.  And, yes, I am having four different types of gingerbread tonight: cookies, cheesecake, cake and tea!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Direct link to the "I Ran After the Gingerbread Man" video here: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-UPtpDWe88