Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Performing at ARTpool Gallery - SATURDAY!

Just a heads up for those in the Tampa Bay area...I will be performing my literary parody songs at ARTpool Gallery's 5th Anniversary Party THIS Saturday, April 13th.  The event is from 8pm - 12am and supports local artists.  As a 5th generation native of St. Petersburg, I am extremely thrilled to celebrate my friend Marina Williams and ARTpool Gallery for their incredible artistic contributions to my hometown.

Body Art Runway Show, Live Music by Waking Giants,
Burlesque & Fire-Eating by Tokyo Belle, Belly-Dancing by Harem Dreams and Oriana,
Stand-Up Librarian Meredith Myers, Aerial Dance Performances by The Girly Show, and more!
My literary fashions will also be available for purchase at ARTpool Gallery from now on, so please come on out to say hi, support local art, and flap your wings while I sing "THE RAVEN is Hard to Handle" in my brand new Raven costume. 

My new Raven ensemble.  Purses available for purchase here.
Tickets for the event are $20 at the door but there are $10 tickets available on the ARTpool website which ends Friday at midnight.  For more information, visit www.artpoolgallery.com/

See you Saturday!!!!