Monday, October 14, 2013

Home Depot Halloween Do-It HERSELF Workshop: Oct 17th at 6:30pm


SHUT THE FRONT DOOR…

It’s the Halloween Do-It HERSELF Workshop 
at The Home Depot!

The front door on wheels that I helped build & paint
so we could go Trick or Treating in the store!
I am having a blast planning and executing the Do-It HERSELF Workshops at my Home Depot, I just can't believe a month has gone by already!!!  Anyway, this Thursday, October 17th from 6:30 - 8pm, we will be learning Front Entrance Updates (like how to install a lock and other door accessories), then we will use that door to Trick or Treat DIH-style throughout the store to gather the materials for a fun and easy art project to decorate your front door for the fall holiday season.  I thought this would be a great way to get to know the store and have a little fun in the process.  I mean, why should the kids have all the fun this Halloween?!?

In order to prepare enough art materials and food & beverage for everyone, please RSVP here (*making sure to sign up for the Seminole store for mine, otherwise you can attend your local Home Depot, although not every store is doing what I am doing...OK, most aren't.)  We will also have giveaways, treats, and plenty of time for you to ask our experts about any of your current home improvement projects.  Remember, this is YOUR workshop - it is absolutely FREE - so please join in on the fun! 

I hope to see you there!

The Do-It HERSELF Workshop/Seminole:
A FREE, FUN & FABULOUS Way to Home Improvement!
This month, we will be making these wood pumpkins,
ghosts & Frankensteins out of 4x4s, all for FREE!
My DIH Workshop display at the store.