Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Edgar Allan Poe/Raven Purse!

"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore - 
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door - 
Only this and nothing more."

But there was more...my new Edgar Allan Poe/Raven purse!  

Quoth the Raven, "Buy It!"
Since debuting "The Raven is Hard to Handle" last October in honor of Edgar Allan Poe, I have been searching endlessly for the right fabric that speaks to the style and practicality of my purses.  Too dark and it would scare people; too white and it would get dirty.  I also like to keep my purses reasonably priced so both the employed and unemployed can find items in their price range and so NEVERMORE do we have to look further because my Edgar Allan Poe/Raven purse is available for $30 for a limited time only!

100% cotton in shades of black and white with images of ravens, quills and handwritten script.  Each raven is detailed with red Swarovski Crystal eye.  Fully-lined with black fabric.  ½ inch wrist strap in coordinating fabric with silver hook closure to clip on to belt loops or bigger bags.  Inner pocket for storing credit cards, cash and IDs.  Dimensions approximately: 4 ½ x 8.   Perfect for any librarian, book lover, poet, and a must have for Poe fans!

To order your Edgar Allan Poe/Raven purse, please click here.

"And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting"
On the Singer sewing machine just inside my chamber door...

Front of the Edgar Allan Poe/Raven purse
Back of the Edgar Allan Poe/Raven purse.
Yes, even a tiny Poe book fits in the purse!